There's something fishy about this build...

They stung. They just didn't leave their sting.

Before I put on the sunscreen they were peacefully eating trash from the shops trash can
Those are hornets then. 100%. OK to destroy as they will eat bees.
 
@Fish Styxis would this be a good idea…?
IMG_2950.jpeg
 
Did the tag mess up? IDK who Fish is but I want their opinion!! :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Only problem is its not these…
IMG_2876.jpeg


Whoops
Apparently they aren't Hawaiian endemic and are only like $50 more…
C strigosus
 
That looks amazing. I have never tried salmon. Maybe this year is the year!
That's like my favorite food…
What Is Wrong With You Season 2 GIF by The Office

Its also my eels so if you don't believe me believe them.
 
That's like my favorite food…
What Is Wrong With You Season 2 GIF by The Office

Its also my eels so if you don't believe me believe them.
Ever tried mackerel with those eels? They go absolutely nuts for it!

I get mine at the somewhat local Asian grocery shop. Come frozen as whole fish. Pennies on the dollar for seafood there compared to anywhere else. They even sell frozen mudskippers!
 
Ever tried mackerel with those eels? They go absolutely nuts for it!

I get mine at the somewhat local Asian grocery shop. Come frozen as whole fish. Pennies on the dollar for seafood there compared to anywhere else. They even sell frozen mudskippers!
I'll try it!
 
So sea hare or fuzzy chiton? No store seems to have both.
I would go chitons. Sea hares are a bit of a pain. Mine stopped working and sat on his "butt" literally rocking back and forth until he died a few days later. Wouldn't accept nori or algae tabs. Others might have better experiences.
1737259650100.gif
 
I would go chitons. Sea hares are a bit of a pain. Mine stopped working and sat on his "butt" literally rocking back and forth until he died a few days later. Wouldn't accept nori or algae tabs. Others might have better experiences.
1737259650100.gif
Well, you got me almost convinced and then I saw this was in stock and now I'm definitely getting both!
IMG_2959.png
 
Last edited:

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new