There's something fishy about this build...

My knobby creeper was eaten by my bad guys lol he didn't do much.
They probably thought it was Christmas. "We DID make the nice list!".
 
I don't care if it hurts
I want to have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul
I don't want you to notice
The knobs all over me
You're so ******* special
But not as special

Because I'm a knobby creeper
Such a weirdo
What are the knobs doing here?
They don't belong here
They don't belong here
 
I don't care if it hurts
I want to have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul
I don't want you to notice
The knobs all over me
You're so ******* special
But not as special

Because I'm a knobby creeper
Such a weirdo
What are the knobs doing here?
They don't belong here
They don't belong here
Knob head?
 
Screenshot 2025-01-21 at 8.47.49 PM.png

Uhhh
I was about to say this is the best-named coral I have ever seen, but then I read it out loud and realized it made no sense.
@Battlecorals ?
I have this one, beautiful coral.
 
1737690130137.gif

I don't care if it hurts
I want to have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul
I don't want you to notice
The knobs all over me
You're so ******* special
But not as special

Because I'm a knobby creeper
Such a weirdo
What are the knobs doing here?
They don't belong here
They don't belong here
 
Well all the chitons and the knobby creeper look to be dead or dying
Are the chitons still stuck tight to the shells? If they let go, they're basically dead.
 
Are the chitons still stuck tight to the shells? If they let go, they're basically dead.
Of the 8
Two let go.
5 haven’t left shell
1 is MIA
 
Of the 8
Two let go.
5 haven’t left shell
1 is MIA
You can try to nudge them off the shell. If they are alive, they hold on tight as cement. You can give the two that let go a whiff test and that'll tell you right away if they are Dead or Mostly Dead.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new