There's something fishy about this build...

Did you get a dragon wrasse they are by far my fav. but I'm to scured
It’s my profile pic :face-with-tears-of-joy:




IMG_4307.jpeg IMG_3211.jpeg
 
So bad *** it's the punk rock fish of the world!! Does he scape your tank and steal frags?
Yet to scrape my glass but she has made frags, snails, and anything else smaller then her disappear
 
Yet to scrape my glass but she has made frags, snails, and anything else smaller then her disappear
Its a cool fish for "your" tank then lol and why i don't think I could handle the anxiety coming home to a tank rearranged by my fish
 
Its a cool fish for "your" tank then lol and why i don't think I could handle the anxiety coming home to a tank rearranged by my fish
That’s the predator tank. I only toss corals that grow too fast in there. She’s so fun it’s worth the chaos!
 
I love Dragons, too, but my engineers grab any frags that make their way to the sandbed and drag them into their burrows. That wrasse would just add to the frustration.
 
Ironically this is not the first time that got to talk about my favorite fish today…
IMG_3087.jpeg
I like my women how I like my coffee: ground up, stuffed into a burlap sack, and strapped to the back of a donkey by a man named, "Julio".
 
I love Dragons, too, but my engineers grab any frags that make their way to the sandbed and drag them into their burrows. That wrasse would just add to the frustration.
This was my battle with the engineer I had in the old tank - he was also a full grown monster. Buried anything on the sand bed on a certain half of the tank, etc. I swore to never again own one
 
Going home tomorrow. 91, and 96-year old grandparents didn’t die while I helped them shop so that’s good.
IMG_3080.jpeg
IMG_3079.jpeg


Excited to get back and maybe order some corals! Also I'm embracing the dragon wrasse as my spirit animal.
1741142266984.jpg
Of course this depends on whether I can actually make it back to Minneapolis for my flight…
IMG_3088.png

IMG_3089.jpeg
 
Of course this depends on whether I can actually make it back to Minneapolis for my flight…
IMG_3088.png

IMG_3089.jpeg
Gerard Butler Love GIF

War Fight GIF by Narcissistic Abuse Rehab

gerard butler banana GIF

free association hour :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new