There's something fishy about this build...

Once they settle I will pull out the good camera.

Also swapped the blades around. I think Randy has said something about how blue at the back adds depth and I think it did look better from behind
 
So far #7 Rosevine is my favorite
https://photos.app.goo.gl/z3yKTLy655gXwTFy8
IMG_3171.jpeg

IMG_3172.jpeg
 
At least R2R can always rest assured that there are no shenagins here. Just good wholesome content.
IMG_3192.jpeg
IMG_3193.jpeg
Now, which one is more murderous?
 
I’ve got clamydia!!
Whoops
Autocorrect
I've got a clam!!

Also @Goaway i want one and I have so many feeder fish. But also my wrasse would definitely outcompete
IMG_3196.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new