There's something fishy about this build...

So I have come down with something not fun. Have been sleeping all day and my nose feels like it has been filled with concrete.
Have you sent a sample to aquabio?
But tanks seem to be doing good and I have ordered a custom lid from octoaquatics, one of my favorite mini-stores. Hopefully this will allow me to buy more fish and maybe even a pretty noodle.
😎
 
I’m pretty sure it’s a sinus infection from breathing in several pounds of pollen. Good news is we have nonstop rain for a couple days.
 
I did insta. I don’t usually like insta so I blame @Fish Styx for dragging me back into “popular” social media

1744031681700.gif
 
I did insta. I don’t usually like insta so I blame @Fish Styx for dragging me back into “popular” social media

True story- I never had a personal IG account. I've tried to stay away from social media in general, and even deactivated my FB account. I've just been having way too much fun with the "Fishstyx" persona.
 
True story- I never had a personal IG account. I've tried to stay away from social media in general, and even deactivated my FB account. I've just been having way too much fun with the "Fishstyx" persona.
Uhhh
Your OnlyFeet account counts as social media.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new