There's something fishy about this build...

Got my lid from OctoAquatics
It's beautiful and functional but... it doesn't fit. It fits well enough to work but looks like one of us messed up the weir box. I either I measured or he cut it wrong
IMG_3793.jpeg
IMG_3794.jpeg
 
*Runs in panting*

Hi *heaves heavily* guys,



IMG_2438.jpeg




*Dumps picture and immediately flees*
 
Hey, if i knew my cbb would be safe from the harlequin I would be very tempted to sacrifice 2 tangs.
If I had tangs I wouldn’t be worried about them. It’s the inverts, tailless RG, and the leopard wrasse I fear for.
 
If I had tangs I wouldn’t be worried about them. It’s the inverts, tailless RG, and the leopard wrasse I fear for.
I don't worry about my tangs. I would throw them into a pool with tiger shark.
 
Quakers are jerks. And conures are very super clingy. I hated it. They also have ear, nose, and teeth obsessions.
My sun conure is so annoying sometimes. He sits on my shoulder and rips holes in all my shirts.

Once I tried on new linen pants, and he instantly made a hole while I wasn’t looking for one second. Seriously?!?
 
My sun conure is so annoying sometimes. He sits on my shoulder and rips holes in all my shirts.

Once I tried on new linen pants, and he instantly made a hole while I wasn’t looking for one second. Seriously?!?
Oh yes. Always wear clothes that look like you survived a bear fight!
 
What happened to your birds?

Gave them away?


Ate them?
 
What happened to your birds?

Gave them away?


Ate them?
They were my sisters. I just took care of them while i was living with her. Skittles passed away at 20 yrs old 2 years ago.
 
They were my sisters. I just took care of them while i was living with her. Skittles passed away at 20 yrs old 2 years ago.
That’s the full lifespan! Wow!

I need to know what diet you fed them STAT.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new