There's something fishy about this build...

Someone sent you bad juju
More like karma lol
I'm happy to have my office be uninhabitable as I prefer working from home and my job is definitely one that needs an office.
 
Nothing at all
Go to your air handler(inside unit), find the condensation drain pipe(should be a 3/4" pvc pipe). There will be fitting with a wire coming out of it. Similar to this...
1000051623.jpg

Lift the float switch out the pipe and let it hang by the wire...(make sure the float is down)
1000051625.jpg

Then give it a couple minutes and check if the outside unit comes on. Hopefully it does, and starts cooling, meaning you just need to clear that drain pipe..
 
1000051632.jpg

I believe your float switch is in the discharge pump. 😕Do those little wires go into the handler? You could try shaking the pump, see if it's full of water. Not much else to do without opening the unit or cutting that wire. Check your breakers
 
Someone sent you bad juju
This is the universe dishing out his punishment for not getting my MOTM entry completed on time.
 
That does look like ice...
1000051629.jpg
I use silicone and clear glue gun glue to make ice effects for my minis and dioramas. Nice to see that it is highly effective on large scale, too.
 
Last edited:
1000051632.jpg

I believe your float switch is in the discharge pump. 😕Do those little wires go into the handler? You could try shaking the pump, see if it's full of water. Not much else to do without opening the unit or cutting that wire. Check your breakers
Gnawing Season 5 GIF by The Office
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new