There's something fishy about this build...

Austin Powers Gangsta GIF
 
1000051632.jpg

I believe your float switch is in the discharge pump. 😕Do those little wires go into the handler? You could try shaking the pump, see if it's full of water. Not much else to do without opening the unit or cutting that wire. Check your breakers
It is full of water?
 
It is full of water?
The condensate pump is probaly bad. Is the bigger wire plugs into a outlet, make sure it has power. You can try hitting it see if it can kick on. Is that unit in a crawl space or attic? Drining it should kick the unit on. But you can't just let it leak in a attic. And don't break the pipe.
 
Unrelated but I have two losses sadly. The tiny maxima that never opened fully finally gave up completely and one of my newer acros RTN’d. Looks like it was knocked off the rock into my mushrooms…
image.jpg
 
Had just started basing out too. I wonder how many corals I've lost due to ineffective glue 😥

Also should have listened about never buying small clams
IMG_4232.jpeg
 
Had just started basing out too. I wonder how many corals I've lost due to ineffective glue 😥

Also should have listened about never buying small clams
IMG_4232.jpeg
I found who is moving my coral frags. My clown fish. She's trying to dislodge all my acros, she dislodged my monti bubblegum. I am not mad. But, glue and more putty will now be needed.

That poor clam looked to be trying too :(
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new