There's something fishy about this build...

What a fiasco with the aquarium. I'm so sorry they up and had an event night and closed early. Wish we could have stayed longer. Next time we'll do Catalina!
Excited Tv Show GIF by CBS
 
Well Jojo promised me some of the aquariums best corals but apparently didn't spend 10 minutes coming up with a half way reasonable plan to steal them 🙄.

So we're on the run
 
Well Jojo promised me some of the aquariums best corals but apparently didn't spend 10 minutes coming up with a half way reasonable plan to steal them 🙄.

So we're on the run
hong kong lol GIF
 
Well Jojo promised me some of the aquariums best corals but apparently didn't spend 10 minutes coming up with a half way reasonable plan to steal them 🙄.

So we're on the run
We were too late for the Italian Job! Was gonna lift the entire garden eel tank!
 
We were too late for the Italian Job! Was gonna lift the entire garden eel tank!
You should have tried it "Now You See Me" style.
 
Well Jojo promised me some of the aquariums best corals but apparently didn't spend 10 minutes coming up with a half way reasonable plan to steal them 🙄.

So we're on the run
Viva Mexico GIF by Searchlight Pictures
 
Wow that's beautiful.
It really is. I'd love to scuba in a kelp forest. Well, I say that. I'd probably have to clean out the wetsuit if I ever did. There are big critters that hang out in the kelp
 
Good morning Slocke!
Morning rocks and morning all!


Last 24 hours in LA, then back to the tanks. Went hiking and tried out escape rooms for the first time yesterday. I'm still processing all of my images and videos from the dives but expect a lot coming soon.

For the sake of @Stang67 id say that Kelp forests don't quite have the biodiversity of a healthy reef but there is something so magestic about kelp and other giant algae's (macro macro algae??). It's something you have to do.
IMG_8169.jpeg
IMG_5245.jpeg
IMG_5243.jpeg
IMG_8167.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new