There's something fishy about this build...

IMG_5452.jpeg
Got the color right tho
 
Fish styx
He's gonna get a Convict Tang for Festivus this year, and I'm gonna name it that to always live rent free in his head (or tank).

Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Nbc Brooklyn 99 GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine
 
Some bad photos of my new fish!
@i cant think im back in the tile team!
IMG_5485.jpeg
IMG_5484.jpeg
Hoplolatilus starckii! I always love them, they’re bland at the LFS but in a reef system they’re so colourful.
 
Hoplolatilus starckii! I always love them, they’re bland at the LFS but in a reef system they’re so colourful.
The tail really stands out! I had the choice between one of these and a red stripe (or Colgate as I know them 😉😂) . It has mild popeye and is a bit shy but not nearly as shy as my last tilefish that hid in a corner its first week so I’m hopeful.
 
The tail really stands out! I had the choice between one of these and a red stripe (or Colgate as I know them 😉😂) . It has mild popeye and is a bit shy but not nearly as shy as my last tilefish that hid in a corner its first week so I’m hopeful.
You should go back for a Colgate!
I nearly had one, it’s vanished in the shop’s system, somewhere.
 
Where did the pistol shrimp come from you may ask. Well... I have no idea, I was pulling out the last rocks and heard a small splat followed by some flapping about.i never purposefully added a pistol to this tank.
 
Where did the pistol shrimp come from you may ask. Well... I have no idea, I was pulling out the last rocks and heard a small splat followed by some flapping about.i never purposefully added a pistol to this tank.
So where'd he come from?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new