There's something fishy about this build...

I’m out in the field for the foreseeable future.
IMG_7821.jpeg

IMG_7842.jpeg

IMG_7830.jpeg
IMG_7841.jpeg
Luckily, I’m out standing in my field.
image.jpg
The space bar gets no respect. Fixed it for you.
 
Bumped n back... 🙂
20260320_065603.jpg
How has that not taken over?! Mine's on an island and still gets in fights. Admittedly the plating Monti is trying to encroach
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new