They Grow Up So Fast!

  • Thread starter Thread starter 13rodo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

13rodo

Lord of the Reefs
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2026
Messages
804
Reaction score
1,208
Location
Denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had this pearl bubble in my sand for awhile. I knew bubbles get crazy sweepers, but mine has just kind of hung out with no sweepers to be seen.

Until... last night when the lights were dimming I noticed my baby bubble is all grown up and starting to think about murdering other corals 🤣

DSC01552.jpeg
 
Yeah, I love the look of bubble corals, but they are a no go in my tank. Nice pic!

Thanks! Ya it's the only thing in my sand, at least a good 6" away from, and downstream from my nearest coral.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new