They Grow Up So Fast!

  • Thread starter Thread starter 13rodo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

13rodo

Lord of the Reefs
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2026
Messages
813
Reaction score
1,218
Location
Denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had this pearl bubble in my sand for awhile. I knew bubbles get crazy sweepers, but mine has just kind of hung out with no sweepers to be seen.

Until... last night when the lights were dimming I noticed my baby bubble is all grown up and starting to think about murdering other corals 🤣

DSC01552.jpeg
 
Yeah, I love the look of bubble corals, but they are a no go in my tank. Nice pic!

Thanks! Ya it's the only thing in my sand, at least a good 6" away from, and downstream from my nearest coral.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new