Thing growing next to feather duster

ReefWitch

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2022
Messages
43
Reaction score
15
Location
23693
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey yall. I woke up this morning to find this thing next to my feather duster growing on the rock. It looks like a somewhat opaque hollow ball with two tubes growing out the front.

Is this just my feather worm reproducing? Or is it something I need to be worried about?

20230126_091403.jpg 20230126_091357.jpg 20230126_091340.jpg
 
To my knowledge the feather duster is perfectly healthy. It shed its crown over the holidays but it grew back. Aside from that nothing new, I've had it for almost 4 months now.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 100.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new