Think we have a split

  • Thread starter Thread starter JJ Ligs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JJ Ligs

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
282
Reaction score
328
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So have had this nem a few weeks now and I think it is about to become two. Last night it looked so nice today these pics. I am pretty sure it is splitting on us but could have got hurt.

F70D0FDC-647C-4281-91B4-05E5706903F7.jpeg CA981864-3BA2-4F3D-91C7-CC16AA2E78A2.jpeg 58C92FE8-89FA-4210-929F-F18C6953AC7F.jpeg 2C714754-7F3B-4087-809F-E13E4FDA736D.jpeg B56A5388-0190-4C81-A880-F0CA90330B83.jpeg
 
If it tore it is because it was too big because the flow is low in the tank. I was worried about that but there ate little mini tentacles on the edges
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new