Thinking about panta rhei hyrdowizard pump

.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20220212-074843_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220212-074843_Samsung Internet.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 67
Ok im thinking about getting one of these pumps.

Are they worth it? Like abyzz they are spendy little puppies. Lol.
Is something like that worth it to you as a reefer?
I'm a lifer and will most.likely be doing this the rest of my life so I see the worth.
Opinions?
Thanks
D
Check it out… 2 button configuration on the Panta Rhei ECM 42 now, so that you no longer need to buy the separate usb wizard thing:

 
Reviving this thread.

I have a shallow barebottom WB Frag 145.5
Dimensions: 60" long x 24" wide x 16" high

I need flow to dislodge detritus along a narrow 60" passage behind the rockwork.
Am I gonna be good with one ECM 42 or am I gonna need two?

Anyone that has an ECM 42 could compare with a Tunze Stream 3?

Thanks!
 
Reviving this thread.

I have a shallow barebottom WB Frag 145.5
Dimensions: 60" long x 24" wide x 16" high

I need flow to dislodge detritus along a narrow 60" passage behind the rockwork.
Am I gonna be good with one ECM 42 or am I gonna need two?

Anyone that has an ECM 42 could compare with a Tunze Stream 3?

Thanks!
Personally I’d like another one to complete my tank flow. If all you need is a narrow path I think you’ll easily accomplish that with one.

Tagging Joe from UC to chime in. @uniquecorals
 
Reviving this thread.

I have a shallow barebottom WB Frag 145.5
Dimensions: 60" long x 24" wide x 16" high

I need flow to dislodge detritus along a narrow 60" passage behind the rockwork.
Am I gonna be good with one ECM 42 or am I gonna need two?

Anyone that has an ECM 42 could compare with a Tunze Stream 3?

Thanks!
I have 4 tunze 3 on my tank. Switched from 8 mp40. About to grab 2 42 pros. So I should have answers. My tank is 5ft x 5ft.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new