Third time better be the charm

I should not be permitted to go to a fish store unsupervised. Ever. Again.
Or should be left unattended more often???
 
I should not be permitted to go to a fish store unsupervised. Ever. Again.
Tell Oh My GIF by Robert E Blackmon
 
Ok I won't keep you waiting. I got a already paired pistol shrimp and green banded goby for the little 5g diy build. This thing is maybe an inch and shrimp is already doing gis thing. 50 snails for pop Tart snacks, and a Moyers leopard wrasse for the 180g. He is beautiful. Chunky and ate 2x at the store and once here. Shop had him for 3wks and he was "on sale". He is in his box now but I will let him out here in a few minutes. Lights are cycling down so should be good.
 
I firmly believe that any attempt would ruin a friendship.
I am pretty sure none of us qualify as “adult enough” to supervise at a fish store. 100% guaranteed she would have went home with more than she did. So no it would only strengthen the friendship……
 
I am pretty sure none of us qualify as “adult enough” to supervise at a fish store. 100% guaranteed she would have went home with more than she did. So no it would only strengthen the friendship……
You Win This Time Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
 
I am pretty sure none of us qualify as “adult enough” to supervise at a fish store. 100% guaranteed she would have went home with more than she did. So no it would only strengthen the friendship……
Good day for the LFS though. Ten reefers walk in because one of them needs a new box of salt. Ten reefers walk out with 30 fish, 30 corals and a bunch of nems. Forgot the salt.
 
Good day for the LFS though. Ten reefers walk in because one of them needs a new box of salt. Ten reefers walk out with 30 fish, 30 corals and a bunch of nems. Forgot the salt.
But we'll be back for the salt tomorrow (if we remember not to forget again anyways...).
 
Good day for the LFS though. Ten reefers walk in because one of them needs a new box of salt. Ten reefers walk out with 30 fish, 30 corals and a bunch of nems. Forgot the salt.
You forgot that one of them bought a whole new tank because the others were egging them on
 
You forgot that one of them bought a whole new tank because the others were egging them on
"Enabling" is the term I believe, and come on, who's going to watch someone else buy a new tank and not get one for themselves? "Oh, you know, I could probably use a new nano." "Actually, I too need a grow out tank really badly." "Well, I might as well get my mangrove lagoon started early!"...
 
Last edited:
"Enabling" is the term I believe, and come on, who's going to watch someone else buy a new tank and not get one for themselves? "Oh, you know, I could probably use a new nano." "Actually, I too need a grow out tank really badly." "Well, I might as well get my mangrove lagoon started early!"...
We’d probably clean out the LFS if it was like the one down the road from me….that would make their week lol
 
Stopped by the Scuba shop today. Signed up for St Eustatia trip in November 2025. Then the Maldives January 2026 and Indonesia again for October 2026. I am going to be looking for a part time job again or start taking pix of my feet.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new