Third time better be the charm

Cause @Stang67 is awesome
20240318_151934.jpg
Love Eli
 
1000009789.jpg

Need a better bulb once we get some more stuff in it. Also need to upgrade the temp controller. Need one that can control 2 heaters separately since the office and mini office heaters will be running off same controller. I have this one but it's acting weird so I'm not trusting it anymore.
1000009791.jpg
 
1000009789.jpg

Need a better bulb once we get some more stuff in it. Also need to upgrade the temp controller. Need one that can control 2 heaters separately since the office and mini office heaters will be running off same controller. I have this one but it's acting weird so I'm not trusting it anymore.
1000009791.jpg
I don't think those probes are water proof?
 
I don't think those probes are water proof?
Hmm they have been working for 3 years. The one plug isn't working right. I will probably just get an inkbird but I didn't want to run 2 controllers.
 
oooh, I see my jars!! Going to get special sourdough bread at this bakery in Ojai; toast it and slather with the honey. Yummy!

Got my jars of honey Becky! While I didn’t get a chance to go get special bread from bakery yet; I did bake a lovely little sourdough roll and slathered it with butter and lots of honey! Hard to tell in photo, but I mean lots of honey.

The flavor was subtle, not pungent; allowing for the different flowers to come out. Absolutely delicious.

I also gave a jar to my daughter and neighbor too.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2741.jpeg
    IMG_2741.jpeg
    161.3 KB · Views: 64
Got my jars of honey Becky! While I didn’t get a chance to go get special bread from bakery yet; I did bake a lovely little sourdough roll and slathered it with butter and lots of honey! Hard to tell in photo, but I mean lots of honey.

The flavor was subtle, not pungent; allowing for the different flowers to come out. Absolutely delicious.

I also gave a jar to my daughter and neighbor too.
Looks delicious!@@@
@MrsBugmaster is looking for a solid sour dough recipe.

Ps, you're a nice person. I told my mom in law id give her a jar.
I lied...
 
Looks delicious!@@@
@MrsBugmaster is looking for a solid sour dough recipe.

Ps, you're a nice person. I told my mom in law id give her a jar.
I lied...
Hehe, that is one of those unbaked rolls you get at the market - I was desperate and couldn’t wait to try the honey. sorry Mrs B., no recipe here.
 
Got my jars of honey Becky! While I didn’t get a chance to go get special bread from bakery yet; I did bake a lovely little sourdough roll and slathered it with butter and lots of honey! Hard to tell in photo, but I mean lots of honey.

The flavor was subtle, not pungent; allowing for the different flowers to come out. Absolutely delicious.

I also gave a jar to my daughter and neighbor too.
I am hoping for some linden/basswood in the spring, it has a peppermint taste. And in the fall goldenrod. 2 of the best tasting varieties out there. I am so glad you enjoyed it. Let me know when you need a refill;)
 
I am hoping for some linden/basswood in the spring, it has a peppermint taste. And in the fall goldenrod. 2 of the best tasting varieties out there. I am so glad you enjoyed it. Let me know when you need a refill;)
You sent me that crystalized stuff from last year. What kind was it? It was very minty!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new