Third time better be the charm

What par did you keep candy apples in?
I'm not sure those came from me but maybe? Zoas I keep mid range to low par they are normally pretty good with anything but getting blasted.
 
I'm not sure those came from me but maybe? Zoas I keep mid range to low par they are normally pretty good with anything but getting blasted.
Hmmm ok. I'll have to ask @fishguy242 who sent that frag. There's only 4 of you.
 
I an just do this
Which of you is responsible?
@F i s h y @Nate Chalk @fishguy242

20240617_105015.jpg
 
Good luck with that... :grinning-face: #Cronies show yourself please...;):)
 
I think what I sent was orange. I tend to shy away from pink stuff. Did it come in a baggie or a hard sided container?
 
I think what I sent was orange. I tend to shy away from pink stuff. Did it come in a baggie or a hard sided container?
I repacked ,think all sm zoa went in 1 container... :thinking-face: ;)
 
reds are FFF From me , no other zoas or mush from me .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new