Third time better be the charm

1000014014.jpg


1000014030.jpg
1000014049.jpg
1000014053.jpg
1000014097.jpg
1000014068.jpg
 
Not gonna tease you. The diving is awesome. I'll post as much as I can on the fb since things are a bit slow here for tech.
So what your saying is to stalk you on FB
 
1000015009.jpg
1000015009.jpg
1000014998.jpg
1000014335.jpg
the following is not mine it is one of my dive buddies but i did see it and take incredibly crappy pix of it. Thanks Cindy.
1000014795.jpg
back to my crappy pix
1000014640.jpg

1000014917.jpg

1000014636.jpg
1000014455.jpg
1000014557.jpg
1000014357.jpg

1000014290.jpg
1000014233.jpg
1000014203.jpg
1000014183.jpg
 
Help what is this?
I can't watch it unless it isn't inserted. Or as a youtube, streamable.com etc
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new