Third time better be the charm

Auto is your selected mode. On is overriding the mode and off is well... off.

For what it's worth it like the sine wave. It gives better random flow imo.
 
I think you can go into the Feeding Mode on your Hydros and and have it run certain things for you and set the timer so you don't forget to turn everything back on?

1000006075.png
 
I am going to try to set a schedule. Helpful for vacation.
Set up a constant schedule, noon feeding and evening feeding. Feeding times have 0% power and times set. Will see if it works tonight.
1000021650.jpg

1000021654.jpg

1000021652.jpg
 
I am going to try to set a schedule. Helpful for vacation.
Set up a constant schedule, noon feeding and evening feeding. Feeding times have 0% power and times set. Will see if it works tonight.
1000021650.jpg

1000021654.jpg

1000021652.jpg
That should do it. My feeding times are inconsistent so that's why I just turn them off.
 
I am going to try to set a schedule. Helpful for vacation.
Set up a constant schedule, noon feeding and evening feeding. Feeding times have 0% power and times set. Will see if it works tonight.
1000021650.jpg

1000021654.jpg

1000021652.jpg

This looks like an old guy may even be able to set one up :thinking-face: My head hurts when I look at the code needed to run an apex.
 
This looks like an old guy may even be able to set one up :thinking-face: My head hurts when I look at the code needed to run an apex.
That's one of Hydros' big claims to fame - 0 coding needed.
 
This looks like an old guy may even be able to set one up :thinking-face: My head hurts when I look at the code needed to run an apex.
Shoot if I can do it, anyone can. No coding needed. I really like it. I wanted to test out something smallish before I went all in just to be sure I could do it. I also prefer written manuals to follow, but the app and instructions on their site were good. Could have probably watched aa video but I do better by messing around and pressing buttons.
 
So I'm considering one of the Wave Engine LE and Ice Cap 2k with one of the gift cards. Question though: does it come with the cable if I buy the set?
 
So I'm considering one of the Wave Engine LE and Ice Cap 2k with one of the gift cards. Question though: does it come with the cable if I buy the set?
Mine did but it was an open box so not 100% sure. If not I have an extra one I can send you. I didn't expect them to come with the cables so I bought 2.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new