Third time better be the charm

Jason Statham Fight GIF by MGM Studios

The movie was laughable. Cute but laughable.
 
Vacuuming really didn't help po. Trates are down though. Mixed up some elements. Will vacuumed the back of the tank and see. Otherwise rocks have been releasing stored po and I may need to escape a bit. Funny I wanted a reason to do that anyway. @fishguy242 you still got some extra rock laying around ;)
Gonna check in on the bees today as well. Maybe combine 2 hives. We will see.
 
Vacuuming really didn't help po. Trates are down though. Mixed up some elements. Will vacuumed the back of the tank and see. Otherwise rocks have been releasing stored po and I may need to escape a bit. Funny I wanted a reason to do that anyway. @fishguy242 you still got some extra rock laying around ;)
Gonna check in on the bees today as well. Maybe combine 2 hives. We will see.
Maybe a lil...🤣
always have that secret stash too...😉
 
Gave it to the lfs. It was nice. But it grows so fast and sucks up so much ca. I kept a bit back in the event I ever wanted to do something with it. Ordered a stripey for the 40g for the aptasia problem and will transfer it to the 180 because they are back in that now that Elvis ate all my peppermints.
1000025178.jpg

Everything is a little miffed atm. Vacuumed out the sump as well. I'll clean the glass and do a video soon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new