Third time better be the charm

I have a very cool surprise in store. Fate stepped into my life today and I couldn't ignore it.
Happy Jonah Hill GIF
 
I have a very cool surprise in store. Fate stepped into my life today and I couldn't ignore it.
When do we hear this surprise????
 
I know what she did!!
Or what she is going to do I guess… but you can't get me to talk!




Anyway, Becky was too nice and I am in her debt. Well perhaps even more in her debt after the last jar.
IMG_4654.jpeg

Thanks @Stang67!!
 
I know what she did!!
Or what she is going to do I guess… but you can't get me to talk!




Anyway, Becky was too nice and I am in her debt. Well perhaps even more in her debt after the last jar.
IMG_4654.jpeg

Thanks @Stang67!!
@Fish Styx ...?
 
No Megs but some other cool smalls and a Mako. I will be doing this again for sure. Dinner and then surprise.
Oh and I forgot to thank @Slocke for an awesome time and great company. I broke him in and he passed his initiation.
 
Oh and I forgot to thank @Slocke for an awesome time and great company. I broke him in and he passed his initiation.
You make it sound like a kidney stone...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new