Third time better be the charm

Ok, im in. I signed up(i think), but will need step by step instructions on what to do and when to do it.
Please and thank you -David
Oh my! Did I just see you share a personal tidbit about yourself, DAVID? Coming out of your paranoid shell a little. I am impressed!
 
Oh my! Did I just see you share a personal tidbit about yourself, DAVID? Coming out of your paranoid shell a little. I am impressed!
Scared Homer Simpson GIF by reactionseditor
 
Oh my! Did I just see you share a personal tidbit about yourself, DAVID? Coming out of your paranoid shell a little. I am impressed!
He prefers to go by Copper though. Kinda a play on his last name.
 
@Stang67 Thank you for the follow up. I, too, sometimes do dumb stuff like @Fish Styx . However, it will be our little secret. I shall correct the problem.
 
@Stang67 Thank you for the follow up. I, too, sometimes do dumb stuff like @Fish Styx . However, it will be our little secret. I shall correct the problem.
No you won't. You're old and set in your ways, like me. Only I'm prettier.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new