Third week in!

gavinz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep! I'm pretty sure I will change my mind and that coming week! It's a woman's prerogative to do that you know haha!
Stick with juveniles and I promise you’ll be fine. You may see some fighting between them if they’re not already paired but that’s just to assert dominance for who’s becoming the female but nothing serious. At some point in time with almost any fish you get you’ll see some sort of territorial behavior but that’s all normal. For the most part it’ll never really be consistent

OP
OP
SlicVic

SlicVic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stick with juveniles and I promise you’ll be fine. You may see some fighting between them if they’re not already paired but that’s just to assert dominance for who’s becoming the female but nothing serious. At some point in time with almost any fish you get you’ll see some sort of territorial behavior but that’s all normal. For the most part it’ll never really be consistent
Thanks! I will let you know as time goes on how my reef is starting to take shape! I tell you one thing, it's certainly testing my patience hahaha!

gavinz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! I will let you know as time goes on how my reef is starting to take shape! I tell you one thing, it's certainly testing my patience hahaha!
Best of luck when you actually start filling your tank up then lol cause it only gets worse from here lol! Love the hobby but man do I get frustrated sometimes! All worth it in the end tho!

OP
OP
SlicVic

SlicVic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best of luck when you actually start filling your tank up then lol cause it only gets worse from here lol! Love the hobby but man do I get frustrated sometimes! All worth it in the end tho!
Oh no! Don't tell me that! Well, I guess it's the same with children so you got to love what you care about with all your heart!

G Santana

Hospitality Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/this-little-pigg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and the madness
ZomboMeme 07032022164012.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R
If you do get clowns, get 2 and get them at the same time. Lawnmower blenneys are a good option to to sift the sand.
I don't really like pajama cardinals, but we all have our personal preferences.
I do try to stick with livestock that will serve a purpose in my aquarium, otherwise it's just a mouth to feed and create waste.

Can't wait to see your build thread.

gavinz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R
If you do get clowns, get 2 and get them at the same time. Lawnmower blenneys are a good option to to sift the sand.
I don't really like pajama cardinals, but we all have our personal preferences.
I do try to stick with livestock that will serve a purpose in my aquarium, otherwise it's just a mouth to feed and create waste.

Can't wait to see your build thread.
Def go for utilitarian fish! Makes maintenance so much easier! Also I thought it was the diamond goby that are good at sifting sand? My lawnmower only seems to be interested in algae if that’s the case, so I ended up getting a diamond goby and that thing inhales sand all day

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 44 29.5%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 40 26.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 52 34.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.4%
Back