This a good deal?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrcoffee2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mrcoffee2

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2013
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
37
Location
Vermont
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My LFS has this tank for sale for $625 it comes with the stand and the tank drilled and ready to go. I feel like it is an incredible deal and I love the shallow reef look it has any input on whether or not I should pull the trigger?

20141223_122816.jpg


20141223_122829.jpg
 
Pretty good deal! I have a build thread started of this exact tank. Filing it with Rodi right now. I paid 343$ for the tank, and bought a different stand. If you have the room I say get it!
 
Fist offdon buy the crappy stand that comes with it. Build your own for less then 90$ in grade A 2*4. Tank you can find used mint condition on a few forms and a local one for under 250$. Or just buy the frank from then under 375$ . save your self some money and you won't regret it. Trust me. I have 2 of hose stands there nice and built okieshs. But ice build my own if I werenu.


Just trying to help save some money on your end.
 
Last edited:
i like the shallow look but i think thats too much...
I paid for my 150gal 6 foot long ( not shallow ) RR tank with double overflow and stand $1100 out the door, new.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new