This community is awesome!

Dave Cureton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really appreciate being able to have access to this great forum with all the awesome people willing to help others without wanting anything (besides pictures :p) in return. I hope everyone is doing their best to stay sane in these crazy times. Just had to get that off my chest. I feel so much better now. Mandatory picture attached. And a random question. How many of you have a beer holder on your stand? Reef on everyone!

IMG_5301.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Many topics and people to enjoy !!

welcome42.gif

sfairtx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really appreciate being able to have access to this great forum with all the awesome people willing to help others without wanting anything (besides pictures :p) in return. I hope everyone is doing their best to stay sane in these crazy times. Just had to get that off my chest. I feel so much better now. Mandatory picture attached. And a random question. How many of you have a beer holder on your stand? Reef on everyone!

IMG_5301.jpg
1. Love where your heads at! 2. Was thinking something very similar a few minutes ago as I watch my reef. It took me years of stalking this community to give me the confidence to take the plunge into the hobby. One of the best things I’ve done. Thanks to all the great people on this forum and to its staff. Appreciate ya!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No question in my mind - this is an amazing community! I am very thankful to be able to be part of it!

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recognize that tank from the peninsula thread, but I didn't notice the beverage holder...lol. Nice touch and nice comments.

Vinman

Brewing is worth it
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

IMG_5301.jpg
Well it will now....lol I was wondering what it was missing

SEAN REILLY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CRAZY TIMES INDEED!!.........I'm new to R2R AND I AM LOVING LIFE SINCE FINDING THIS GEM OF A SITE!........

BUT PLEASE!.......All Kidding Aside!......I want EVERYBODY TO REMAIN SAFE!....AND HEALTHY!.......I have been noticing that People in Public are Super Stressed Because of this FREAKING HUMAN "ICK" !.......I have witnessed WAY TOO MANY NEAR ALL OUT BRAWLS BETWEEN STANGERS!!.....This can get Much Worse, Before it Comes To An End!.......And I Will Say This Again!.....Keep Safe! And Do NOT Engage in ANY SORT OF "STATIC" with Strangers!........As This Covid-19 Has People Acting NUTS TO ONE ANOTHER!!........

I Remember 9-11-2001!........No Matter What the Circumstance, WE HAD EACH OTHER's "6"!!........Things Are Really Starting to get UGLY ALL OVER!........Let's TRY AND SEE IF WE "SALTIES" Can't Help And Try To Avoid Acting Like Some Of These Nutjobs That Are Out There Just Looking To Scream at each other at the Stores!...Parking Lots, And on the Roadways in General!!.........

I'm in my Late 50's!.......And It's BAD OUT THERE!......

Be CAREFULL! And STAY HEALTHY, AND SAFE!.........

Sean Reilly.....

saltyhog

blowing bubbles somewhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

IMG_5301.jpg

That is not a beer holder! Anyone knows that's a Diet Dr. Pepper holder!

That's a beautiful tank Dave. Thanks for being a positive light!

The cats wrasse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

IMG_5301.jpg
PICTURES OR PARAMETERS LOL

OP
OP
Dave Cureton

Dave Cureton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Tank looks great. Some nice big colonies. You need a magazine rack by the holder :p

And this place is pretty ok, huh:cool:
Thanks! It’s frag city right now except for some old LPS pieces I’ve had over 10 years. Who needs magazines when you have a reef tank and r2r?

OP
OP
Dave Cureton

Dave Cureton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recognize that tank from the peninsula thread, but I didn't notice the beverage holder...lol. Nice touch and nice comments.
Thanks! I always dreamed of having a peninsula tank. Problem is I have already filled this one up. Thinking about doubling the size of this one and calling it good. Just have to sneak it past the wife. ;)

OP
OP
Dave Cureton

Dave Cureton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CRAZY TIMES INDEED!!.........I'm new to R2R AND I AM LOVING LIFE SINCE FINDING THIS GEM OF A SITE!........

BUT PLEASE!.......All Kidding Aside!......I want EVERYBODY TO REMAIN SAFE!....AND HEALTHY!.......I have been noticing that People in Public are Super Stressed Because of this FREAKING HUMAN "ICK" !.......I have witnessed WAY TOO MANY NEAR ALL OUT BRAWLS BETWEEN STANGERS!!.....This can get Much Worse, Before it Comes To An End!.......And I Will Say This Again!.....Keep Safe! And Do NOT Engage in ANY SORT OF "STATIC" with Strangers!........As This Covid-19 Has People Acting NUTS TO ONE ANOTHER!!........

I Remember 9-11-2001!........No Matter What the Circumstance, WE HAD EACH OTHER's "6"!!........Things Are Really Starting to get UGLY ALL OVER!........Let's TRY AND SEE IF WE "SALTIES" Can't Help And Try To Avoid Acting Like Some Of These Nutjobs That Are Out There Just Looking To Scream at each other at the Stores!...Parking Lots, And on the Roadways in General!!.........

I'm in my Late 50's!.......And It's BAD OUT THERE!......

Be CAREFULL! And STAY HEALTHY, AND SAFE!.........

Sean Reilly.....
Well said Sean! I am a huge believer in treating people (and everything) the way you want to be treated. Stay safe!

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 22.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 24 20.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back