This is why we need a bigger tank!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Doglips56
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Doglips56

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2020
Messages
650
Reaction score
571
Location
Dacula
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because this anemone takes up half the tank!!
3E7BE368-1D1D-454D-A8B6-CE6EC4B03C30.jpeg
 
It definitely is. Today I’ve been working on dry fitting the plumbing on my new 110 gallon
image.jpg
 
It definitely is. Today I’ve been working on dry fitting the plumbing on my new 110 gallon
image.jpg
Beautiful work!

What corals do you plan to add? :)
 
Beautiful work!

What corals do you plan to add? :)
I don’t even know! Softies seem to do well in our tank, zoas do ok but the encrusting corals aren’t happy in current tank. I’ll have to wait and see! We’re going to Orlando with my son and his family next month and I’d love to go to WWC while we’re down there
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new