This pack is for stick lovers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry @TCK Corals I don't mean to detract from the thread I just hate when people do that. IF they have an issue they should take it to PM or on the Vendor Feedback forum.
 
I bought majority of the pack and yeah it is expensive if you look at the whole price but broken down into individual frags it is definitely a good deal. Dan even broke it down for me to show how much I paid for each frag. Also I am away and he is holding them for me till the 8th.

I am excited :)
 
Last edited:
Hi guys ,

I would request all of you to keep the discussion pertinent to the subject of the topic.

Also please adhere to friendly discussions and debates without encroaching into hostile territories .

You are welcome to create topics in other designated sub forums for reefing or lounge for non - reefing topics .

Extremely thankful to you for understanding .

Regards,
Abhishek
 
Last edited by a moderator:
That 4 k tag for sticks . Ha .
 
Closed since this pack is sold. :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new