This Rock Flower update is INSANE!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
We just added over 50 new Rock Flower Anemones to our site.
Some amazing colorations and patterns.

Hurry these won't last long!

Check them out:
CLICK HERE

9BAE0C66-9101-48E1-99F3-AEDE515F8D02.JPG

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i want GIF

Quick question though, how big are they on average? I have ordered 6 so far from various vendors and half have been super duper tiny, dime size and smaller. Only one tiniest one made it, so I'd rather see larger ones being shipped.

And side note but totally rfa related, I witnessed my first rfa spawning event the other night. So I'd love to get more to increase the chances of success!

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
i want GIF

Quick question though, how big are they on average? I have ordered 6 so far from various vendors and half have been super duper tiny, dime size and smaller. Only one tiniest one made it, so I'd rather see larger ones being shipped.

And side note but totally rfa related, I witnessed my first rfa spawning event the other night. So I'd love to get more to increase the chances of success!

I would say average size is quarter to half dollar size. We do have some larger ones and some a bit smaller, but none that are super small though.

jkcoral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the prices are also insane for rock flowers

Christian Bale Nodding GIF

Most of those should be $30-$40, a couple of them a bit more. The green splatter is nice, but shouldn’t be anywhere near $300. It’s a nice flower, but maybe $80-$100 (with $100 being on the high end). There are two in there that are nicer than that and priced significantly lower than the green splatter.

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Christian Bale Nodding GIF

Most of those should be $30-$40, a couple of them a bit more. The green splatter is nice, but shouldn’t be anywhere near $300. It’s a nice flower, but maybe $80-$100 (with $100 being on the high end). There are two in there that are nicer than that and priced significantly lower than the green splatter.
My 40 buckers ones are no where near as nice as these, I'd totally pay the 80-100 bucks for the majority these. They are super duper!

jkcoral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually just looked at their collection... Didn't think their prices were bad at all. Most in the $80 range, and a few $100. Which in my neck of the woods, is the going price.

Yeah, some areas cost more. I’m lucky to live in FL a few minutes from TSA (been going there since their opening day party many moons ago) where these guys are collected, so I am sure there is some savings over buying a flower that had to be shipped to like NY or California. But still, these prices are a bit rich.

My 40 buckers ones are no where near as nice as these, I'd totally pay the 80-100 bucks for the majority these. They are super duper!

Well nothing wrong with that if you like them! And to be fair, the best prices on RFAs are had buying packs of 5-10, singles are always a little more per flower vs a pack. But if someone is selling you $40 ultras that don’t look like some of these, then you need to find a new flower dealer haha.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually just looked at their collection... Didn't think their prices were bad at all. Most in the $80 range, and a few $100. Which in my neck of the woods, is the going price.
That is probably going to be the main factor. Also if you have "garage" sellers in your area that bring them in bulk. We have a few locally and these usually sell in the $25 to $50 range. Funny how these follow the path of brown clams. The green ones used to be dirt cheap just like brown clams originally would be 2 to 3 times less than a colored clam. Now the green rfa are just expensive as the multi-colored rfa just like brown clams sell for as much as really nice colored clams.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 69 52.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 51.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back