Thoughts and ID on wild acro

  • Thread starter Thread starter CivicS14
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CivicS14

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2017
Messages
572
Reaction score
633
Location
Stone Mountain, GA
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this about 8 months ago as a browned out wild sps frag from a local reefer. Changed colors completely.

Any ID and thoughts is it worth the real estate space?
bae47f1a46cde84b4e74ebf8934a2172.jpg
 
Not sure on ID but that is a NICE looking coral! I'd give it lots of real estate if that were my tank :D
 
A. Loripes maybe?

Most smoothies are very colorful, but need a wide spectrum if lighting. They can take a few years to fully change colors under artificial lighting.
 
Awesome coral, looks like half loripes and half turaki :). Not sure what it really is but I love the growth form your getting!
 
Sorry for reviving a zombie thread but, Me thinks its A. granulosa
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new