Thoughts on my scape in the 20 gal

JustJax

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Set up this cave - like scape. Curious what you guys thought.

unnamed.jpg

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow man, great job. The only thing I can think of is the rock at on the left side, at the bottom of the structure. Can you turn that in slightly? It just looks like it's a little close to the glass.

OP
OP
JustJax

JustJax

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow man, great job. The only thing I can think of is the rock at on the left side, at the bottom of the structure. Can you turn that in slightly? It just looks like it's a little close to the glass.
Thats a whole arch piece, this whole structure is basically 2 huge arches which is how I made the cave. I appreciate the feedback! I have enough room for the glass cleaner to fit by!

OP
OP
JustJax

JustJax

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup, looks great, I like the outlier rocks to the right, gives you a little island to experiment with things that could spread.
Thank you! I was going to throw some GSP on them. I am thinking of adding some more spread around but im not sure yet. I appreciate it.

CanuckReefer

Simple...Salt, Water, LR, Lighting and Flow.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! I was going to throw some GSP on them. I am thinking of adding some more spread around but im not sure yet. I appreciate it.
Excellent, be perfect for some GSP. Keep the thread updated for us down the road....love to see the growth....

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 30 27.5%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 37 33.9%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 18 16.5%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 21 19.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back