Thoughts on Pro Star aquariums?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MoshJosh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
The sale price makes it tempting-- is shipping extra (I assume)? I can't really tell whether the stand comes with an adjustable shelf. Also I'd see how the price compares to an Innovative Marine 35-gallon AIO, just to comparison-shop.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new