Thoughts on Red Sea Max Nano G2

👍👍. Do you replace the sock to Nanomat? It looks good fo G2 🤔

This TMC pump?

IMG_20250407_201213.jpg
Yes…haha, although the pump has worked perfectly and been using it for 10 months without a cleaning your post reminded me it probably should be cleaned. I just now ordered another one and will replace it and keep the “older” as a backup. For $121, insurance is nice!
Thanks!

Do you replace the sock to Nanomat
I did not, don’t mind cleaning sock every couple of day and more importantly would not fit in my setup because the return plumbing from back tank is there. I did get the ATO+, needed room for chiller plumbing.
 
Last edited:
I almost went with the rs aio. I went to the lfs to buy the small 20g nano and left with the rs170 for a few hundred more.
I wish my other 3 IM tanks had the armored seams.
 
Life is short. Projects can wait. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:
Tell me about it, i feel like I was in my 20's a week ago
 
Tell me about it, i feel like I was in my 20's a week ago
Yea it feels like I just graduated high school, lol, 50 years ago.

Its all relative! Life looks different, and you appreciate time more, when you have more years behind you than in front of you.
 
Yea it feels like I just graduated high school, lol, 50 years ago.

Its all relative! Life looks different, and you appreciate time more, when you have more years behind you than in front of you.
Chuck Norris Cordell Walker GIF by Sony Pictures Television
 
I haven’t heard of the smaller Red Sea tanks leaking but I still will never give them another dollar.

I’d rather get an IM, Waterbox, Cade, or even the new UNS stuff
I’ve seen a few post about the water box aquariums leaking to
 
I'd never own a redsea tank thats over 40 gallons... I have the redsea max nano g2 and it is completely fine.. and I got it second hand so its maybe 3 or 4 years old? no problems with seams..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new