thoughts on Red Sea Reef Colors?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sgresham
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sgresham

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2011
Messages
54
Reaction score
13
Location
Dallas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know Red Sea used to have a pretty bad name, but I have been using some of their new stuff, and it is actually pretty good. The new test kits are excellent, and their carbon source stuff is really good as well. I actually quit using vodka to use their carbon, and the results have been really good.

This brings me to wonder if their reef colors stuff is good as well. The reef coloration test kits are iodine, potassium, and iron. Then they have supplements for each, as well as a trace element supplement. I am thinking my potassium could be a little low, as ULNS systems usually have lower potassium.

If anyone is using this stuff, I'd like to know your experiences. I am about to have to buy some new Pohl's xtra, and I am thinking about going with this instead.

Red Sea Reef Care Program
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new