Thoughts on The R2R Family?

olonmv

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a person who’s come off all social media platforms. Those places are negative for a person like me who can’t help stay quiet when someone is being bullied. I was leery of joining a forum. I poked around in several sites as a visitor looking for advice and noticed that this place was the most helpful and the least negative towards advance giving. I’ve been put on watch here once and plan on not getting sucked into an argument again to stay in good graces (I’m convinced the guy who was poking at everyone was a six-line with a phone). People here are friendly and are helpful. The atmosphere is generally positive and focused on what we’re all here for, our boxes of water. It’s been an enjoyable experience here and am glad I became a member.

OP
OP
PeterC99

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a person who’s come off all social media platforms. Those places are negative for a person like me who can’t help stay quiet when someone is being bullied. I was leery of joining a forum. I poked around in several sites as a visitor looking for advice and noticed that this place was the most helpful and the least negative towards advance giving. I’ve been put on watch here once and plan on not getting sucked into an argument again to stay in good graces (I’m convinced the guy who was poking at everyone was a six-line with a phone). People here are friendly and are helpful. The atmosphere is generally positive and focused on what we’re all here for, our boxes of water. It’s been an enjoyable experience here and am glad I became a member.
Great comments!

If another bullying session arises, please feel free to start a Conversation with me. Just like any family where there can be heated disagreements, bullying, or members not treating each other properly - family members need to come together and support each other.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great comments!

If another bullying session arises, please feel free to start a Conversation with me. Just like any family where there can be heated disagreements, bullying, or members not treating each other properly - family members need to come together and support each other.
agree 100% ,i can talk ,joke ,help all day long,having fun .
get into one of "those threads" i become a different person ,help the op. bug the mods... ;)
hopefully we will see less and less of these terrible threads...:)

olonmv

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great comments!

The mediators are on top of things here. If someone ever decides to run their mouth I know someone will put a stop to it. That’s another great thing about here. Tranquility is constantly being watched out for!!!

OP
OP
PeterC99

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The mediators are on top of things here. If someone ever decides to run their mouth I know someone will put a stop to it. That’s another great thing about here. Tranquility is constantly being watched out for!!!

Sign of a great forum - Moderators properly moderating!

Big Thank You to R2R Moderators!

jgirardnrg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sign of a great forum - Moderators properly moderating!

Big Thank You to R2R Moderators!
Yes it is! Other forums I've been to are not the same... there, the moderators moderately moderate at best.
smiles GIF

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 14.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 14.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 72 56.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.0%
Back