Thread Starter Award - Thank you, Reefer Matt!

AlyciaMarie

Official R2R Hype Girl
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2024
Messages
5,782
Reaction score
15,497
Location
Chattanooga
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We at R2R would like to take a moment to congratulate @Reefer Matt on receiving the Thread Starter Award!

Great discussions are what make Reef2Reef what it is today! @Reefer Matt, you have repeatedly created spaces to have impactful discussions, deepen learning, and build friendships. We at R2R would like to recognize you for this. It's members like you that keep us coming back for more!

We at R2R would like to thank you for your continued contributions to the members of R2R.

Thank you, Team R2R!

***If you know a Reef2Reef member you believe deserves recognition for their hospitality, excellent contribution to the community, or creation of helpful and engaging threads, don't forget to nominate them for an award! Not sure how to nominate others? Simply report the Member's profile with an explanation on why you believe they deserve special recognition! ***

#ThreadStarter
 
Congratulations @Reefer Matt!

Happy Great Job GIF by sendwishonline.com
 
C O N G R A T S !!!
 
Well, shucks, thank you! You are my kind of peeps and I love chatting with you all! I like to keep you thinking of your reefs and hope you’ll continue to share what makes them special to you. I’m very honored to have you as my reefing family!

Jim Carrey Thank You GIF
 
Well, shucks, thank you! You are my kind of peeps and I love chatting with you all! I like to keep you thinking of your reefs and hope you’ll continue to share what makes them special to you. I’m very honored to have you as my reefing family!

Jim Carrey Thank You GIF
Oh look, another badge :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new