Threads inside tentacle?

Shiggknight

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Messages
285
Reaction score
557
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just noticed this anyone have any idea. Everything is happy and healthy.
Bubble tip
19C236BD-D7DA-45AD-91C4-031841741A0B.jpeg
 
I have noticed zooplankton living on the inside of anemone tissue before but nothing looking like this. Since I haven't seen anything except zooplankton inside nem tissue before, a guess could be they are strings of eggs of such zooplankton. I would love to hear an update if you manage to find out more.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new