• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Thumbs up for Kenny - pookstreet

  • Thread starter Thread starter jabol
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Kenny has awesome coral for sure-
 
Kenny is stupid...

wow.. there goes your hook ups...lol

kenny yes a great guy, a jetsetter with his job, and a good family man as well.
btw kenny i think you are long over due on comming by to get some frags. the red wine favia has you name all over it!:smile:
 
Thanks guys! Y'all made me laugh at a time when I really needed it. It's been a tough week to say the least. Like I often say, having a great transaction/relationship is a 2 way street. That's why I keep the friends I do.


Yes, that includes you too, Ian. Now hook me up!
 
Definitely Kenny. It was great to have you swing by yesterday. It should of been today as the wife is out of town and I am planning on getting the clippers out this weeked. I want a new camera :)
 
I am only going mid grade and I am going to to get the D90. I need a quicker sensor to take pictures of the jocs nipping at my corals :D
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new