OP
Tidal Reef

Tidal Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I was wondering if you have preferred settings that you use for photos taken with the snapseed app using iPhone ? Thanks for your time

Hi, all photos taken via iphone all in default mode no preferred custom settings.

Anthony123

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, all photos taken via iphone all in default mode no preferred custom settings.

Ok, thanks!
I downloaded the snapseed app and saw all the editing options. Was there any preferred photo settings within the app? :)

TD13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Slowly stocking up after the cycling period, the reef getting into in shape...
TD_P_5.thumb.jpg.e601b1fe1425e84eb302ec54bbc5a618.jpg
Slowly!?

Mpal771

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stunning. I read on the first page of your thread that this tank is 3 months old. It would be wonderful for those thinking about getting into the hobby to see your build thread. Just seeing this as a possibility may remove those doubts.
Your placement and colors are great my friend!

OP
OP
Tidal Reef

Tidal Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, thanks!
I downloaded the snapseed app and saw all the editing options. Was there any preferred photo settings within the app? :)

Once you have taken the photos, you can edit via snapseed apps, i will edit accordingly will normally adjust the warmth, contrast & white balance.

Mebeknob

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lovely reef! It seems like every picture is a different aquascape?! Do you often rearrange the corals or have you had some die off? Or maybe they've just grown enough between pics I don't recognize them?

OP
OP
Tidal Reef

Tidal Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lovely reef! It seems like every picture is a different aquascape?! Do you often rearrange the corals or have you had some die off? Or maybe they've just grown enough between pics I don't recognize them?

Hi the current reef have been rescape due to add on coral, some die off and growth. But the progress, I can say the reef is evolving by each day and getting mature.

Falcon53

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the list of questions!

How do you like the gyre pumps? Are they reliable? A lot of maintenance? Do they seem cheap? Which ones do you run?

I currently have 2 MP40s on a 24x24x24 cube and they have to be turned all the way down (why Ecotech doesn't make the MP10s fit 1/2 glass is beyond me). I was thinking the gyres might work better on my tank.

Thanks for answering!

OP
OP
Tidal Reef

Tidal Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the list of questions!

How do you like the gyre pumps? Are they reliable? A lot of maintenance? Do they seem cheap? Which ones do you run?

I currently have 2 MP40s on a 24x24x24 cube and they have to be turned all the way down (why Ecotech doesn't make the MP10s fit 1/2 glass is beyond me). I was thinking the gyres might work better on my tank.

Thanks for answering!

Hi i'm using 2 units Gyre XF130 with 200 Series Advance Controller Unit and i'm pleased with the outcome, with maximum flexibility in the desired flow patterns, flow rate and more... I can say its reliable for my 2.5 footer reefs. Set into pulse mode with the gyre really performs well.

OP
OP
Tidal Reef

Tidal Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vodka & MicrōBacter7 To Control Your Reef Nutrients & Get Rid of Cyanobacteria.
After dosing for 2 weeks plus, notice all the patches of red slimy algae (Cyanobacteria) is gone.

Vodka&Bac7_TR.jpg

OP
OP
Tidal Reef

Tidal Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feeling awesome, Looks at the sandbed, all cyno and algae gone after a month routine dosing vodka & the bacter 7.
8b92edacbb8a27400535bab36cdf7b12.jpg

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 98 76.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.6%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

• I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back