Tideline 62G Lagoon AIO - Build Thread

So, the Noopsyche lights…

One started shutting off and then a few minutes later back on.

From what I can tell, it’s overheating, cooling off, then turning back on.

Using the brackets they provided nearly completely covers half of the cooling fan.

I bought some rigid tubing and longer screws creating a 1” spacer to allow for unimpeded exhaust from the cooling fan.

IMG_7536.jpeg



Additionally, I removed the canopy and installed two 140mm cooling fans; one blowing in and the other out.

IMG_7531.jpeg


They’re 5.5” diameter - larger than I expected.
 
Added a pin that slides through the side and into the flip top:

IMG_7533.jpeg


I was irrationally concerned the top would somehow fall back down and swing/slam into the front of the tank.
 
Love the finished result, great work! I would love to do something like this for our 62 lagoon :star-struck:
 
Hi very nice build. I’m planning to get the same tank you haven’t posted in a while how is it looking now? Please share an update.
 
Man I don’t know what you were talking about your carpentry work is great! Wow! Any updates on the build? I am currently getting the rest of my equipment together to start up my own tideline 62g
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new