tiger tail cucumber

  • Thread starter Thread starter bbandu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bbandu

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
313
Reaction score
3
Location
Poway, Ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been thinking about getting a Tiger Tail cucumber to put in my main display. I have a large number of fish in my display and was
wondering if anyone thought that this would be a problem. Right now there are about 33 fish in my tank swimming at all water levels, so to
say the least the tank is very active.


Here is a video of my tank.

20130930_214028_zpsfef0dfbe.mp4 Video by bbandu | Photobucket
 
I bought a tiger tail about 5 months ago and have only seen it twice since I bought it. If you have alot of rock it might find a spot where you never see it.
 
thats a lot of fish bro lol how big is your tank
do you ave any other inverts in there?

My tank is 150g display with a 70g sump. So total water volume of 220g but I am skimming for more then double my
tank volume because of the bioload in the tank, and yes I have a very large clean up crew
 
I ordered a tiger tail from LA and the package got lost in the shipment and came on the second day of what was supposed to be an overnight delivery. The thing was DOA. I may attempt another.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new