Tigers

They split super slow.

Coraltopia has cut a head or 2 off of hers.

Can't really call them colonies when they are only 3 or 4 heads hahaha

Other vendors on Instagram have some also.
 
I have a single head that I got it in mid December and I can confirm it seems to be a slow grower. The skeleton itself does seem to be growing but it still only has one mouth. It inflates to be larger than some of my multi-head colonies though.
 
Has anyone actually seen a pic/video/in person a "Colony" of tiger torches?
dude i was actually just asking myself this and decided to look it up. Im trying to decide whihc designer torch coral to get either a tiger or holy grail and from the little ive seen they are known to be slow growers and ive never seen a picture of a colony so im just going to go with a holy grail
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new