Time for my outro - Valerie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AdamBRS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone! I will definitely have to prep @AdamBRS for the late night chats over Black Friday ;) oh and the trivia/prizes!

Haha! I'm looking forward to it! I've been in the customer service department for a while now, so some of you may have already talked to me. For those who haven't, it'll be fun to get to know the community a little better :)

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best of luck Valerie.....and leave the stapler and mouse pad!
I'm not leaving my mousepad! We had a running inside joke about kittens during my first year here (don't even remember what it was) but Ryan bought myself and a co-worker kitten mousepads. It's in rough shape, but it's MINE!
Your welcome! on another note;Singing Secret Santa is in full swing, Can you get the Boss to post some gift Ideas under $100 ? BTW that easel looks really nice wish it wasn't out of stock
Ohh yes, I am hoping to put together some kind of guide for gifts before Friday!! Also, ugh about the easel. We're in the process of stocking our own inventory but in order to get wholesale accounts have it staged with drop ship items. Still totally purchasable but not our end all goal. More to come :)

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi R2R family!

In my 6 1/2 years at BRS, I've been so lucky to grow with the company, from a marketing coordinator to a marketing director. I've learned so much in my various roles here, and am now at a point where I'm ready to take what I've learned and apply it somewhere new.

I am looking forward to taking a little time off to spend with my nearly 9 month old little girl, Willa. In addition, I'm working on a side project inspired by my daughter, check it out! http://www.themontessorihome.com (work in progress of course).

DAVIS2018_11_18_LoRes-9.JPG

I cannot tell you how much I have enjoyed this community in my time here. It's so much more than a hobby! I've gotten to know many of you on a more personal level and have always felt like we're all in this together; each rooting for each others success. I will truly miss coming on here every day to see what's new!

For everyone who jokes about moving to MN to work here; do it. This is the most fun, engaging company I've ever worked for, and the wealth of knowledge I've gained is invaluable. BRS is truly a unique company full of people with heart.

My last day will be December 7th, at which time I will hand over this account to @AdamBRS who will ensure all of your questions and PM's are tended to. You're in terrific and brilliant hands!

You can also count on @randyBRS and @Ryanbrs to continue popping in to various conversations.

- Valerie
Congrats on the new direction your life is taking! You did a fantastic job for both BRS and R2R and you will be missed.

As a positive, @AdamBRS will be getting a much better profile pic and I'm sure he can ride your coattails for a few months before most people figured out you have left! ;):D

AdamBRS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats on the new direction your life is taking! You did a fantastic job for both BRS and R2R and you will be missed.

As a positive, @AdamBRS will be getting a much better profile pic and I'm sure he can ride your coattails for a few months before most people figured out you have left! ;):D

Shhhhh...let me ride the coat tails a little longer! lol

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 29 28.2%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 28 27.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 39 37.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.9%
Back