Time for my outro - Valerie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi R2R family!

In my 6 1/2 years at BRS, I've been so lucky to grow with the company, from a marketing coordinator to a marketing director. I've learned so much in my various roles here, and am now at a point where I'm ready to take what I've learned and apply it somewhere new.

I am looking forward to taking a little time off to spend with my nearly 9 month old little girl, Willa. In addition, I'm working on a side project inspired by my daughter, check it out! http://www.themontessorihome.com (work in progress of course).

DAVIS2018_11_18_LoRes-9.JPG

I cannot tell you how much I have enjoyed this community in my time here. It's so much more than a hobby! I've gotten to know many of you on a more personal level and have always felt like we're all in this together; each rooting for each others success. I will truly miss coming on here every day to see what's new!

For everyone who jokes about moving to MN to work here; do it. This is the most fun, engaging company I've ever worked for, and the wealth of knowledge I've gained is invaluable. BRS is truly a unique company full of people with heart.

My last day will be December 7th, at which time I will hand over this account to @AdamBRS who will ensure all of your questions and PM's are tended to. You're in terrific and brilliant hands!

You can also count on @randyBRS and @Ryanbrs to continue popping in to various conversations.

- Valerie

Ryanbrs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our loss for sure but I can't wait to see what you do. Valerie has been a critical part of every amazing thing we have ever done. Beyond that really a huge part of my own growth, challenging me to constantly do it better for all of you.

Wish you all of the most success in this life and cheers to your lucky family :)

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awww. That was very random! I was only beginning to know you. Wish you well in your future endeavors!

We've been talking about for a few months internally, but yes a little random here, lol. It's sad to leave, I love everyone here (at brs and on r2r) but also I LOVE ecommerce and I cannot wait to help a new brand find the same success that BRS has. Thank you for the well wishes. :)

gcarroll

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi R2R family!

In my 6 1/2 years at BRS, I've been so lucky to grow with the company, from a marketing coordinator to a marketing director. I've learned so much in my various roles here, and am now at a point where I'm ready to take what I've learned and apply it somewhere new.

I am looking forward to taking a little time off to spend with my nearly 9 month old little girl, Willa. In addition, I'm working on a side project inspired by my daughter, check it out! http://www.themontessorihome.com (work in progress of course).

DAVIS2018_11_18_LoRes-9.JPG

I cannot tell you how much I have enjoyed this community in my time here. It's so much more than a hobby! I've gotten to know many of you on a more personal level and have always felt like we're all in this together; each rooting for each others success. I will truly miss coming on here every day to see what's new!

For everyone who jokes about moving to MN to work here; do it. This is the most fun, engaging company I've ever worked for, and the wealth of knowledge I've gained is invaluable. BRS is truly a unique company full of people with heart.

My last day will be December 7th, at which time I will hand over this account to @AdamBRS who will ensure all of your questions and PM's are tended to. You're in terrific and brilliant hands!

You can also count on @randyBRS and @Ryanbrs to continue popping in to various conversations.

- Valerie
Valerie, you will be missed for sure! Good luck with your future ventures!
#familyfirst

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bulk Reef Supply, Valerie, its been a pleasure chatting on here. Best of luck and be sure to warn @AdamBRS about the Black Friday Crowd! Secondly, best of luck in the future endeavors and also congratulations for having the courage to follow your heart. Best wishes, Adam

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best wishes and all the luck on your new endeavor.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone! I will definitely have to prep @AdamBRS for the late night chats over Black Friday ;) oh and the trivia/prizes!
Your welcome! on another note;Singing Secret Santa is in full swing, Can you get the Boss to post some gift Ideas under $100 ? BTW that easel looks really nice wish it wasn't out of stock

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back