Time for R2R members to all join together

EliMelly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Case in point. Incredible reef, incredible advice, and an awesome guy all around. Some of the best and most accurate information. Definitely deserves the reef of the month and more. As a new reefer the advice he’s given me has been very appreciated.

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Case in point. Incredible reef, incredible advice, and an awesome guy all around. Some of the best and most accurate information. Definitely deserves the reef of the month and more. As a new reefer the advice he’s given me has been very appreciated.
Very well put you have hit the nail on the head . I agree 100% it’s not just about the reef when you really look into what vetteguy does for people on r2r. He has not asked for this thread it was done off my own back . This thread is for members to show there appreciation to his reef and knowledge of the hobby which helps us all . Thank you for your post EliMelly

Dburr1014

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I ask what would you like to say thank you
Just interested in your build thread is all.
Been thinking of doing one but I started my tank 9 years ago and not sure how to start after so long. I was going to wait for a bigger tank but...
But to your question, I like to see others to get an idea.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Just interested in your build thread is all.
Been thinking of doing one but I started my tank 9 years ago and not sure how to start after so long. I was going to wait for a bigger tank but...
But to your question, I like to see others to get an idea.
Never too late. While you wont have (or may have), any pics of startup/setup and leading with progress over time will qualify.

ilikefish69

Kind of a Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vette guy is 100% responsible for AIPTASIA ELIMINATION in my tank, it was getting out of hand. As everything was hitting its stride around tbe 1 yr mark, so did the aiptasia. His recommendation and confirmation of fish breed , I straight up messaged the dude (sorry not sorry… lol!!) and he got right back with me. I’ll vote as many times as I can, once a day yes?

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vette guy is 100% responsible for AIPTASIA ELIMINATION in my tank, it was getting out of hand. As everything was hitting its stride around tbe 1 yr mark, so did the aiptasia. His recommendation and confirmation of fish breed , I straight up messaged the dude (sorry not sorry… lol!!) and he got right back with me. I’ll vote as many times as I can, once a day yes?
Thank you

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I vote Elmo
I Love You Kiss GIF by Sésamo

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning everybody this is the last day I will be posting. . I’ve found doing this vetteguy is well thought of on r2r and thinks nothing of helping others but we are voting for his reef . Which is stunning and a reflection of his knowledge in the hobby. If you would like to vote and show your support then you can still go to the official reef of the month nominations thread . And thank you everyone for support that in my eyes is well deserved. There’s a saying in the uk Cream goes to the top which means good things always go to the top . Thanks again everybody. Nman

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 133 59.9%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 64 28.8%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 79 35.6%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 39 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 63 28.4%
Back