Time to get started on our 240gal.

Just updating a little. 240dt doing good. All fishes doing good. Last Friday my inverts in QT were added. 2 peppermint shrimp, 1 snail, and 1 emerald crab.
They did quick work on a few aiptaisa. YAY!
Have 1naso tang, 1 yellow tang, 1 sailfish tang and 3 blue/green chromis going in dt this Sunday from QT. Trying to decide on next batch of fish. A few pics.
20191204_144627.jpg
20191204_144657.jpg
 
Dang! I need to update this thread. A lot has changed and grown since this last post. This pic is still old. From March of this year.
DSC_3670.jpg
 
Ok, I need new pics. Let me see what I have?
20210611_170553.jpg
20210611_170815.jpg


These are from June 2021. Will need to get some new shots cause we have rescaped a bit since the montis over grew everything.
 
20211101_130115.jpg
20211102_095521.jpg
20211102_095547.jpg
20211102_095549.jpg
20211102_095559.jpg
20211102_095501.jpg


Some of our treasures from the Dallas Aquashella in Dallas 2021.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new