Time to renew your memberships

shollis2814

View Badges
Reaction score
So, I was a former member, and then some family health things kept me out of things for a couple of years. Can I pay now for 2019? I'd like to try to get back involved.

Best reef aquarium LED lighting
Top Shelf Aquatics

Richard Severns

View Badges
Reaction score
Just joined, thought it was time been to coral show many times, I live border west and middle tn, so bit of a drive, but I believe be worth it

willow659

View Badges
Reaction score
Time to renew memberships for 2017. Go mtrc.org and pay your dues through paypal.
I have not been on here or active for a few years. Do I just go and pay and keep an eye out for meetings? I have a horrible memory.

Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock

Joshsalmons1

View Badges
Reaction score
I already went through the process of getting a mtrc membership, but as soon as I got through the paypal payment, my phone died and I was u able to verify if my membership actually got created or not, who would i need to talk to to see if i am actually a member or if i need to redo the membership? TIA.

JOKER

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I already went through the process of getting a mtrc membership, but as soon as I got through the paypal payment, my phone died and I was u able to verify if my membership actually got created or not, who would i need to talk to to see if i am actually a member or if i need to redo the membership? TIA.
Hopefully someone can help you soon. Welcome to the club. It is pretty good club, just lately not a lot of action on here. Guess everyone uses FB.

StarshipReefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Somehow missed this post did you pay through pay pal, ill check the recipets

Is your current reef tank the BEST reef aquarium you've ever had?

• Yes

Votes: 340 70.7%
  • No

Votes: 105 21.8%
  • It's a tie

Votes: 16 3.3%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 20 4.2%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors