• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

Time to renew your memberships

shollis2814

View Badges
Reaction score
So, I was a former member, and then some family health things kept me out of things for a couple of years. Can I pay now for 2019? I'd like to try to get back involved.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Richard Severns

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Just joined, thought it was time been to coral show many times, I live border west and middle tn, so bit of a drive, but I believe be worth it

willow659

View Badges
Reaction score
Time to renew memberships for 2017. Go mtrc.org and pay your dues through paypal.
I have not been on here or active for a few years. Do I just go and pay and keep an eye out for meetings? I have a horrible memory.

Lazys Coral House
Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock

Joshsalmons1

View Badges
Reaction score
I already went through the process of getting a mtrc membership, but as soon as I got through the paypal payment, my phone died and I was u able to verify if my membership actually got created or not, who would i need to talk to to see if i am actually a member or if i need to redo the membership? TIA.

JOKER

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I already went through the process of getting a mtrc membership, but as soon as I got through the paypal payment, my phone died and I was u able to verify if my membership actually got created or not, who would i need to talk to to see if i am actually a member or if i need to redo the membership? TIA.
Hopefully someone can help you soon. Welcome to the club. It is pretty good club, just lately not a lot of action on here. Guess everyone uses FB.

StarshipReefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Somehow missed this post did you pay through pay pal, ill check the recipets

Would you be shocked by today's reefing hobby if you had just returned after a long period of time?

• Yes (tell us why in the thread)

Votes: 210 52.8%
  • No

Votes: 73 18.3%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 111 27.9%
  • Other

Votes: 4 1.0%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors