Time to renew your memberships

shollis2814

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I was a former member, and then some family health things kept me out of things for a couple of years. Can I pay now for 2019? I'd like to try to get back involved.

Richard Severns

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just joined, thought it was time been to coral show many times, I live border west and middle tn, so bit of a drive, but I believe be worth it

willow659

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Time to renew memberships for 2017. Go mtrc.org and pay your dues through paypal.
I have not been on here or active for a few years. Do I just go and pay and keep an eye out for meetings? I have a horrible memory.

Joshsalmons1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I already went through the process of getting a mtrc membership, but as soon as I got through the paypal payment, my phone died and I was u able to verify if my membership actually got created or not, who would i need to talk to to see if i am actually a member or if i need to redo the membership? TIA.

JOKER

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I already went through the process of getting a mtrc membership, but as soon as I got through the paypal payment, my phone died and I was u able to verify if my membership actually got created or not, who would i need to talk to to see if i am actually a member or if i need to redo the membership? TIA.
Hopefully someone can help you soon. Welcome to the club. It is pretty good club, just lately not a lot of action on here. Guess everyone uses FB.

StarshipReefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Somehow missed this post did you pay through pay pal, ill check the recipets

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 49.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 41 53.2%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • None.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 9.1%
Back