Timed valve for DI Line

Limoncello

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2020
Messages
19
Reaction score
11
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I am looking to set up a timer on a valve that will turn on and off DI water without using an apex. If anyone has used a good valve / timer setup, I would love to know what you did and the brand.

Thank you.
 
I use this from Aquatic Life:
Barrel Buddie Smart Water Level Sensor Automatic Filler Refiller Controller System for Aquariums, Reverse Osmosis Units, Humidifiers
https://a.co/d/8BAUvxR
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new